Crystal Healing diploma certificate
What are Crystals?
How can they help with my well being?
Will I be able to use the healing qualities of crystals in every day life?
The answer to those questions is YES. This course will give you an understanding of what crystals are, their chemical makeup, and what healing properties they contain. Through our in-depth teaching manual, video classes, assignments, and quizzes, you will gain an understanding how to cleanse and use crystals, crystal layouts, healing grids and the healing properties of crystals.
Our aim is to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe journey with crystal healing so you will be given instruction on keeping records and how to analyse the healing for each client.
Some knowledge of types of crystals would be helpful as well as their uses. Being skilled in using a Pendulum/dowser would be advisable for use during the crystal healing process.
You will receive:
- 73 page course manual containing 4 modules.
- 4 video classes with Phyllis Brown
- Each module contains Assignments and quizzes on the module to check your understanding.
- Certification as a Crystal Healing Practitioner once the course assignments have been completed and assessed.
The Crystal Healing Certificate Practitioner Course enables you to:
- Study the Crystal Healing Certificate Practitioner Course in your own time and at your own pace. Minimum of 18hrs of study
- Achieve a competency in understanding of crystal healing, how to use crystals in a healing situation and client consultation session.
- 4 modules with ongoing assignments to assess your understanding of the course.
- Gain an understanding of how the crystal energy helps support the Chakra system.
- 12 healing grids to help you start your crystal healing practice.
- Comprehensive client care assessment sheets for a full and beneficial healing session.
- An understanding of the tools needed for a crystal healing * see notes above.
- 12 crystal healing stone directory to help establish your basic crystal healing kit * see notes above.
- Guidelines on setting up your healing room.
By the end of the course you will be able to identify the crystals needed for a treatment, how to lay the crystals out on the client, record your healing findings and how to cleanse and keep your crystals for healing purposes.
* Please note that a 12 stone crystal kit, pendulum and dowser are required to perform the healing grids within this course, there is a crystal stone directory within the manual of the stones needed to complete the course. As the stones do not come with the course we advise you to look at this section of the manual and gather the crystal ready for use. Pendulum and dowser is of your choosing.
Phyllis Brown and Phoenix Light Foundation is a recognised Platinum Training Provider with IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapies), a governing body which represents a worldwide network of prestigious educators and trainers in complementary medicine and natural therapies.
Spiritual Mentor, Teacher and Author
About the instructor
I class myself as an "Intuitive" using my skills to help people make sense of the situations they are facing when there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
Through my personal Soul readings, workshops and courses I have supported many people in gaining a better understanding of who they are and what life has to offer them. I started my career as a Training Officer within a large national Cancer Charity in the UK. My remit was wide and varied, developing training programs for the volunteers, shop management, area management and senior regional staff.
I qualified with the Chartered Institute of Personal Development in 2000 and became a Chartered member in 2007. Being part of the CIPD keeps my skills up to date on what is current in training practices, changes within the HR and L&D arena and allows me access to a huge number of resources I can utilize within my professional business.
In 2004 I started my own business and incorporated by professional skills with my passion for esoteric and metaphysical studies. Over the past 17 years I have developed a number of education streams and taught many students worldwide.