The aim of this course is to provide an overview and understanding of the origins of Tarot, how to read tarot cards intuitively and develop a feel for what deck would suit you. This course is laid out in such a way you that by its completion you will know how to read from different layouts, how to read multiple cards in a spread, the ethics that goes with being a Tarot card reader and develop a stronger connection to your Clair sense.
Why study Tarot?
By studying tarot on an in-depth level you will develop a real connection to the beauty of the cards and the hidden meanings of each card image. Our aim is to give you all the skills required to give an intiuitive reading, learn how to meditate with the cards and possible develop reading the cards as part of an intuitive based business.
Having an understanding of what Tarot cards are is helpful in advance of this course, also having attended the Psychic Development course will give you an overview of how to read cards and their uses.
You will receive:
You will receive:
- 44 page course manual containing 5 modules
- Each module contains Assignments on the module to check your understanding.
- Certification of completion once the course assignments have been completed and assessed.
- 2 video classes with Phyllis Brown, connecting to your guides and Tarot & Oracle card.
Tarot 101 Course enables you to:
- Understand the history of Tarot.
- Learn about the Major and Minor Arcana.
- Tarot card spreads.
- How to read multi card spreads.
- How to give a reading to a client.
- Meditation with the Tarot as a daily exercise.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Reading the cards intuitively.
- Client ethics when giving a reading.
* Please note that tools needed for each module are not provided, you will need access to tarot card decks, pen and paper. Meditating with the Tarot cards is part of this course so a quiet place to sit and contemplate on a card is desirable. Having friends and family who are willing to have their cards read is also part of the course is also essential, making a list of volunteers will help with your assignments for the course.
Phyllis Brown and Phoenix Light Foundation is a recognised Platinum Training Provider with IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapies), a governing body which represents a worldwide network of prestigious educators and trainers in complementary medicine and natural therapies.
Spiritual Mentor, Teacher and Author
About the instructor
I class myself as an "Intuitive" using my skills to help people make sense of the situations they are facing when there seems no light at the end of the tunnel.
Through my personal Soul readings, workshops and courses I have supported many people in gaining a better understanding of who they are and what life has to offer them. I started my career as a Training Officer within a large national Cancer Charity in the UK. My remit was wide and varied, developing training programs for the volunteers, shop management, area management and senior regional staff.
I qualified with the Chartered Institute of Personal Development in 2000 and became a Chartered member in 2007. Being part of the CIPD keeps my skills up to date on what is current in training practices, changes within the HR and L&D arena and allows me access to a huge number of resources I can utilize within my professional business.
In 2004 I started my own business and incorporated by professional skills with my passion for esoteric and metaphysical studies. Over the past 17 years I have developed a number of education streams and taught many students worldwide.